1. Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning and the rest of the day will take care of itself.
2. The world is beautiful outside when there is stability inside.
3. Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!’.
4. I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day.
5. Love. Fall in love and stay in love. Write only what you love, and love what you write. The key word is love. You have to get up in the morning and write something you love, something to live for.
6. I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ‘Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.’
7. Millions of trees in the world are accidentally planted by squirrels – who bury nuts, then forget where they hid them. Do good and forget. It’ll grow some day.
8. The sun is but a morning star.
9. Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.
10. To simply wake up every morning a better person than when I went to bed.
11. A Morning Text Does Not Simply Mean, “Good Morning!” Rather, It Comes With The Silent Loving Message, “I Think Of You When I Wake Up.”
- Life laughs at you when you are unhappy. Life smiles at you when you are happy. But, Life salutes you when you make others happy.
- If you think positively, sound become music...
Movement, becomes dance....
Smile, becomes laughter....
Mind, becomes meditation and
Life, becomes a celebration...
Have a cheerful morning !!!
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
- In the morning a man walks with his whole body, In the evening only with his legs.
- Happy are they who take life day by day, complain very little, and are thankful for the little for the little things in life.
- Everyday, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop my self, to expand my heart out to others...
- True love doesn't have a happy ending true love has no ending Good morning my love.
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light, May good luck pursue you each morning and night.
- Every morning you have two choices, continue your sleep with dreams or wake up and chase your dreams. Choice is yours. Good Morning.
- A smile is a curve that sets everything straight... Pass it on. Share smile with friends on this beautiful morning.
* Our life is like a book and everyday is a new page to write with.
* Let go if the things that will hinder your progress as a person, because you can’t move on to your purpose if you are stuck with these things.
* The future would always start in the present, what we do today starts what we will be in the future.
* Your attitude will define how you’ll face life’s challenges. If you’re positive, you can get through it.
* GOOD MORNING!!:)) This good morning message means: Good Morning!
* Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.
* Monday Morning must be a man, it comes too quickly!
* We’ve learnt that a smile and good morning goes a long way, and saying thank you goes even further.
* Go ahead, tell me that I;m not good enough. Tell me I can’t do it. Because I will show you over and over again that I can.
* The kind of beauty I want most is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within strength, courage and dignity.
* This is the year I will be stronger, braver, kinder, unstoppable and this year, I will be fierce.
* Stay strong, make them wonder how you’re still smiling.
1. Set a goal that make you want to jump out of bed in the morning.
2. If you are thankful and grateful every morning as you woke up, happiness would come out within you.
3. Most of the time, we look for our happiness in other people, however, sometimes we need to find the happiness within ourselves.
4. Rise up because every day God always give us something new.
5. If you feel down, always remember that for as long as your heart is still beating, you still have a purpose in this life.
6. The morning is the most difficult time when you feel lonely because you miss someone. You will make it through and choose to be by yourself and then loneliness is expierenced very differently.
7. If you focus too much on what is in front of you, you will accomplish nothing. What we do today is what matters.
8. The moment you stop believing is the moment you give up. Never stop believing.
9. Be enthusiastic and look forward for a day full of new things to discover and a day with surprises.
10. How can you fulfill your dreams if you won’t be awake? So wake up and get up.
11. Be a beginner, always start doing new things each day. Every good morning with good morning quotes;)
* We do not remember days. We remember moments… May you have a day filled with Happy Moments to last in your memory forever… Have a Great Day!
* Don’t regret knowing the people that come into your life… Good people give you Happiness, Bad ones give you Experience. The Worst ones give you Lessons, And the Best ones give you Memories!
* Failure is the Tuition you pay for Success. Have a Successful Day!!!
* Wake up knowing and believing that you are blessed. You are not just going to survive but succeed to live a beautiful day full of happiness and success. Have an amazing day ahead!
* If no one else has made the attempt to tell you yet, let me tell you...You are a wonderful person. You have great talents inside you and you can achieve your dreams. Go ahead and live happily and spread selfless love everywhere you go.
* Don't just drag out of bed every morning. Get alive and awaken your mind and body for the gift of a brand new day gift wrapped with sun light and air. Not just another ordinary day, it is the day of new opportunities.
* Leave the worries of last night to darkness and let the light of motivation and inspiring things take control of your mind and actions. Start a beautiful morning and end up with a successful and blessed day.
* Don't underestimate the power of thoughts and words. What you tell yourself every morning will set your mind and life on that path. Talk success, victory, happiness and blessings over your destiny.
* Success is what I am aiming for and I will not take no for an answer. I am determined and my path is straight towards the goals. I have started early in the morning to achieve victory by night.
* Love makes all things beautiful. Once groggy and lazy morning has now turned into expectation, excitement and butterflies in the stomach all because of LOVE.
* Today I have made up my mind to leave doubts and fear behind because they are too hard to live with. I am going to live an inspired, faith filled, victorious life which goes above and beyond my past.
* Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
* The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
* I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
* Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
* Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
* Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.
* We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
* Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
* The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
* Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.
* There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
* Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
- It ain't as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning.
- If some great catastrophe is not announced every morning, we feel a certain void. Nothing in the paper today, we sigh.
- Tell him he can have my title, but I want it back in the morning.
- Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.
- I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
- Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life.
- It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it.
- What's money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.
- There is no friend like an old friend who has shared our morning days, no greeting like his welcome, no homage like his praise.
- When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day.
- On a day when you're tired, it's important to just say good morning to everyone so they're kind of aware that it's gonna be a good day. Jamie Lee Curtis told me that.
- I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
- The most efficient way to live reasonably is every morning to make a plan of one's day and every night to examine the results obtained.
- I get up every morning and it's going to be a great day. You never know when it's going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day.
- Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work.
- Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.
- It is a matter of shame that in the morning the birds should be awake earlier than you.
- It's always such a joy that you wake up in the morning and there's work to do.
- If you're changing the world, you're working on important things. You're excited to get up in the morning.
- The man with the best job in the country is the vice-president. All he has to do is get up every morning and say, 'How is the president?'
- First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, 'I believe,' three times.
- I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.
- I'm a very early riser, and I don't like to miss that beautiful early morning light.
- Most of the time I spend when I get up in the morning is trying to figure out what is going to happen.
- I love the smell of juice boxes in the morning.